|Material||PVC-U, PPR, CPVC|
|Standard||ISO 15874, DIN 8077&8078|
|Working place||PVC -15°-55°, PPR-20°-90° , CPVC -20°-100°|
- Material: PVC-U, PPR, CPVC
- Sizes: 16mm to160mm
- Pressure Rating: 1.0MPa, 1.25MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa, 2.5MPa
- Colors: Light grey, white or other colors on request
- Connection: Socket fusion joint, electro fusion joint or transition joint
- Standard: ISO15874 tested by Bodycote, BS6920 tested by WRAS
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Applications: Cold or hot water supply, heating system including flooring heating, wall heating and radiating system, Central air conditioning system, industrial liquids transportation
- High Temperature Resistance: The maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius
- Heat Preservation: Low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe
- Non-toxic: No heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium
- Corrosion Resistant: Resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion
- Lower Installation Costs: Light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system
- Higher Flow Capacity: Smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes
- Long Life: More than 50 years under normal conditions
- Recycled and Environment-friendly
Factory and Facility
Q1: Are you manufacture?
A: YES we are manufacturer.
Q2: Do you provide free sample?
A: YES, we supply you free sample within one day.
Q3: What is your deivery time?
A: Our delivery time is normally 7 to 15 days after deposit.
Q4: What is the payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, L/C at sight, PayPal & West union.
Q5: May I visit your factory?
A: Yes we welcome your visiting us someday at your convenience.
Q6: Can you accept our deisgn and products?
A: Yes we have professional engineer teams. We can deisgn and produce special products
According to customers' request.